Our terms and conditions to help both you our company alike
To book your laundry service or to find out more call us on 01482 866780
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
Please gather and bag your laundry items and contact the office to advise us of you delivery or to arrange collection. The office will then schedule your service.
- We will endeavor to give you a price for the service when the laundry is collected however this may not always be possible and on these occasions the office will ring with the final price once the laundry has to be sorted at our premises.
- It is assumed that all items sent can be washed in a washing machine and tumble dried. We will not accept liability for items that are sent that should not be washed/dried including dry clean only items. We do now offer a dry clean service so if this service is required please advise our staff.
- Please ensure all pens, waste items and debris etc is removed from the laundry. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by such items.
- All ironing is undertaken by our trained staff in smoke and pet free commercial premises. Skirts, shirts/blouses, dresses and trousers will be hung and covered. All other items will be folded and covered.
- We cannot accept liability for poor seams/stitching which may come apart during the laundry process. Although every effort will be made we cannot guarantee to remove all marks/staining.
- We do not mix colour and white items therefore if you send a mix colours and whites we will charge an additional fee for separate washes. If you prefer all your items to be washed as one wash we cannot accept liability for colour migration/bleach marks.
- Please note we do not offer a weekend service.
WE WOULD PLEASE REQUEST OF YOU
Please make payment upon delivery/collection or upon receipt of invoice unless an account has been arranged with Laundryserv. If payment is not receive additional late payment fees may be applied. We accept card/cash/cheque/bank transfer payments.
- All account customers must pay within 30 days of invoice. If payment is not made within 30 days late payment fee of £25 plus daily interest charge will be applied.
- If you need to alter you regular collection/return service could you please contact our office at the earliest opportunity to advice of such changes.
Our minimum charge for a wash and dry service is £16.50. If an ironing service is also required this would be an additional charge based on our ironing charges.
Please note that we close for Public Holidays and the business closes between Christmas and the New Year. Every effort will be made to re-arrange your service to a suitable alternat
We always provide hangers free of charge for the first service. To help keep costs to a minimum and recycling please return your hangers with your next batch. If hangers are not returned Laundryserv will make a charge of 6p per hanger.
Laundryserv is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (the Acts), the data controller is Laundryserv.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for and/or subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and services you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those servers of select third parties and secure office premises.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under the Acts, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You can find out more information about your rights on the Information Commission’s Office (ICO) website or by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/ . The ICO are the Supervising Authority for Data Protection in the UK and you have the right to complain to them should you wish to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Acts gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts.
We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary. We do this by taking into account various factors including, but not limited to, the purpose for which we have your information, whether we have a legal obligation to continue to process this and the guidelines as stated in our retention policy.
If you have requested to receive information from us and/or signed up to one our mailing lists, we will retain this information for as long as you remain subscribed or in the event that we cancel our mailing lists.